People with Special Needs
- Meeting the guests in the School Hall with a short program under the title „Different
Together” and presentation of children in teams / host-childand a child with SEN / who will
participate in the project.
- Examining the resource room and getting to know the work there.
- Conducting teambuilding games with the motto „I am you, you are me” / they can take
place in the school yard or in the Ecopark, Ekorai( Eco-Heaven), etc. /
- „Draw Your World” –a computer drawing in teams.
- Organizing a Day of Movement, including the events:
- „Together at the Horo”;(“horo” is a traditional Bulgarian dance, also called round or ring
- sports games at the school playground;
- eco-trail orientation.
- Art therapy – making ceramic figures in teams / three children – from the guests, from the
hosts and a child with SEN .
- Carrying out a “Do Not Close the Door” Photo Competition.
- Organising a “Do Not Close Door” Photo Exhibition.
- Organising “The Flower Day “/ Balchik /.
- „Dance with Me” – carrying out an Evening of Memories and Promises.
- Creating a “Do Not Close Door” video and uploading it onto the platform.
- Visiting “Karin Dom”(a special place, where children with SEN live) and acquaintance
with the activities.
- Organising different excursions to local attractions.
- Achieving inter-culturality at different levels – ethnic, social, interpersonal;
- building tolerance as a key social competence and school culture;
- enabling self-expression, understanding the others, and creating team-work skills;
- integration of „different” children;
- development of positive feelings towards classmates, a better understanding of foreign
- Accumulation of social roles, norms and values;
- changing the attitude of the community towards children in deprivation and SEN. They
should not be perceived as a burden or a subject of
- changing the attitude of deprived children and those with SEN to others, acquiring a desire
to communicate and self-expression;
- attracting closer parenting community;
- turning the school into a mediator between the person and his/her future;
- turning the school into a moderator -to coordinate the interests of different users (children,
parents, society) and to organize the
conversation/dialogue between them, helping everyone to meet his/her interest in the priority
interest of the children;
- forming a sense of belonging to the school;
- organising and reflecting the free time of the students;
- creating team-work skills.